Thursday, September 28th
- iReady diagnostic assessments in math and reading
- Bring computers to school fully charged!
Wednesday, November 15th:
- School Photo Day Rre-takes
- Order Pics With This Code: EVTMD2GXZ
TOR’s main fundraiser, The Titan Challenge is back!
The Titan Challenge is an opportunity to raise much needed money for our school enrichment and activities.
- TOR students collect donations from family and friends for the next few weeks. Donations are due by October 11, 2023 and can be turned in to your child's homeroom teacher with a donation/pledge form.
- The Homeroom in each grade level with the most donations wins a PIZZA PARTY!
- Students who collect money will be entered to win fun prizes depending on how much they collect. Our school Goal is $15,000. Our goal per student is $50. Again, it is not mandatory to donate. No donation amount is too small and yes, we accept change! TOR will keep 100% of the dollars raised to support our students.
How do donations get collected:
Homeroom teachers will be collecting pledges of cash or checks. Checks can be made payable to TOR PTO. Student’s full name and homeroom MUST BE included CLEARLY on pledge sheet in order to be eligible for prizes.
Donations can also be made online via square. Please go to: https://squareup.com/store/turn-of-river-middle-school. This site accepts most major credit cards. Make sure to give the name of the student you are sponsoring so they can be eligible for prizes.
Donations are due no later than October 13, 2023.
Donations are Tax Deductible. Company Matching donations are welcome.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Student-teacher ratio is 11-1
Ranked #9 as most diverse school in Connecticut.
90% of teachers have more than 3 or more years of teaching experience