Basketball tryout schedule:
Boys Basketball Team Tryouts are 12/5 &12/7
Girls Basketball Team Tryouts are 12/6 &12/7
- Stamford All School Musical at WHS – Something Rotten
- Boys Basketball Tryouts (Permission Slip)
- Girls Basketball Tryouts (Permission Slip)
- AST Family Night – 6pm-8pm (in the cafeteria and auditorium)
- Basketball Callbacks
- 8th Grade Trip to Avon Theatre to see Till to kick off our Civil Rights Unit!
December 12th and 13th:
- Annie Jr. Auditions (3pm-5pm)
December 14th – 16th:
- Parent Conferences - Early Release
- Annie Jr. Call Backs
- Choral Rehearsals – Periods 5 & 6
- Choral Rehearsals – Periods 2 & 3
Restorative Practices Workshop for Families
Please join us for Understanding Restorative Practices: A Workshop for Families on Wednesday, December 7 at 6 pm via Zoom.
Restorative Practices is a social science that recognizes the importance of prioritizing the relationships and connections between and among all people within a school community and provides a framework for creating positive school climate and culture.
During this workshop, which is being presented by the Stamford Public Schools Office of Family and Community Engagement, Stamford Cradle to Career, and the Stamford Public Education Foundation, families will learn:
*The nature of restorative practices
*Restorative practices myths and facts
*The connections with equity and disproportionality
*The connections with trauma and healing
The workshop will be moderated by Dr. Jo Ann Freiberg, a career educator and expert on restorative practices, school climate, childhood trauma, cultural competence, and character education.
Student-teacher ratio is 11-1
Ranked #9 as most diverse school in Connecticut.
90% of teachers have more than 3 or more years of teaching experience