- Legally Blonde All School Musical
- Westhill High School
- Spirit Week
December 13th – 15th
- Parent Conferences. Early Release
- 2nd Quarter Progress Reports accessible in parent portal
- Winter Festival for the New Arrivals
- If you would like to purchase a gift for one of the students; please come down to room 117 or room 124 and pick a name from the "Winter Tree"
December 25th – Jan 1st
- Winter Recess
Senator Murphy invites your students to participate in his Office’s annual Martin Luther King Jr. Essay Contest. We ask students from elementary, middle, and high schools from across Connecticut to participate in honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. by submitting essays that reflect on Dr. King’s dream, their own aspirations, and the importance of what Dr. King means to them.
Five essay winners will be selected from each education level. Winners will be invited to celebrate their success with Senator Chris Murphy at a breakfast ceremony in January!
Submissions are now open and must be received by Friday, January 5th at 11:59pm. Essays can be submitted online via the Senator’s website or mailed to our Hartford Office.
Student-teacher ratio is 11-1
Ranked #9 as most diverse school in Connecticut.
90% of teachers have more than 3 or more years of teaching experience