Turn of River
- AST Fitness Night - 5:45pm – 7:45p
- Deadline to buy Yankee ticket packages for 5/27 SPS Day at Yankee Stadium!
- End of 3rd Quarter
- 8th Grade Greaser/Soc Day. 8th Grade to view The Outsiders, in the auditorium periods 4-6.
- Spring Break - NO SCHOOL
- 3rd Quarter Grades Accessible to parents
- 6th Grade Presentation by Author Chris Crow
April 18th-May 12th:
April 18-22 Grade 8 state testing
April 24-28 Grade 7 State Testing
May 1-May 5- Grade 6, HR104 State testing
May 8- May 12- BIL/NAC state testing
- 3rd Quarter grades accessible to parents
May 9th – June 3rd:
- Reading Inventory and Math Inventory MI Window
May 10th & 11th:
- Rowan Center Presentation to all PE/Health Classes.
May 11th & May 12th:
- Annie Daytime & Evening Performances – 6pm-8pm (more info to follow on daytime performances.
- Courage to Speak will be presenting to AST kids regarding drug awareness and prevention.
- 6th Grade Bilingual Students to Maritime Center and Study Course
- 7th Grade Field Trip to Adventure Park in Bridgeport
- C Team May 16th and D Team May 17th
- 6th Grade Trip to Urban Air
- Choral Rehearsal – Periods 2 & 3
- Choral Rehearsal – Periods 5 & 6
- Choral Rehearsal - Period 5
- 7th Grade Bilingual Students to the Maritime Center and Study Course
- Evening Choral Event – 6:30pm
- 8th Grade Bilingual Students to the Maritime Center and Study Course
- Evening Band Event – 6:30pm
- Grade 7 Trip to Science
Friday, April 28th is the final order deadline for a yearbook!
Enter code: 13218323
8th grade parents:
Send baby photos to OHagopian@StamfordCT.gov to be featured in the yearbook!
Teachers can schedule a time for Daniel, TOR's intern, to work with your classes on how to request materials. Email Ms. George for his schedule
Turn of River Pride Points
Student-teacher ratio is 11-1
Ranked #9 as most diverse school in Connecticut.
90% of teachers have more than 3 or more years of teaching experience