- 2nd quarter grades available to parents
- SPEF Mentoring Every Monday – SPEF Mentoring Program begins at 1:45pm in the cafeteria.
- ASD Trip to Stamford Nature Center – 8:55-12:00pm
- JROTC Presentation – 9:15 in the Auditorium
- 8:20am, Grade 6 Awards Assembly
- 8:20am, Grade 8 Awards Assembly
- 8:20am, Grade 7 Awards Assembly
- 8:20 am, New Arrivals/Bilingual Awards Assembly
- Winter Break
- Soundwaters Visit to 6th grade science classes
- Harlem Wizards as Westhill – 2-4 pm
- TOR Family Fun Night
April 19th-May 10th:
- 4/19 Next Generation Science Assessment (Grade 8)
- 4/20 ELA Smarter Balanced and CT Alternate Assessment (Grade 8)
- 4/25 Math SBAC (Grade 8)
- 4/26 Math Performance Task (Grade 8)
- 5/1 ELA SBAC (Grade 7)
- 5/2 Math SBAC (Grade 7)
- 5/3 Math Performance Task (Grade 7)
- 5/8 ELA SBAC (Grade 6)
- 5/9 Math SBAC (Grade 6)
- 5/10 Math PT (Grade 6)
May 9th – June 3rd:
- Reading Inventory and Math Inventory MI Window
The TOR Super Bowl Food Drive is back!
Beginning this Monday, please bring in any non-perishable food item, and place them in your team’s container located in the main lobby.
After the Super Bowl we will announce our Super Bowl winner. All donations will go to our TOR families. Thank you.
Saturday, February 25, 2023
Student-teacher ratio is 11-1
Ranked #9 as most diverse school in Connecticut.
90% of teachers have more than 3 or more years of teaching experience